About This Game
1. The title has absolutely nothing to do with the game play, but is the sixth development of a game idea I wrote months ago. There have been five developments of this concept and 6 is where it all comes together.
2. A walking/running/climbing simulator. Out run the evil that hunts a dark and creepy dungeon. No doors, the only way out is up. Climb walls and ledges to reach new rooms in the game.
3. New update now includes an object placement system. Take full control of your escape by dynamically creating paths up the wall during gameplay.
4. Instant death. No extra lives, healing or procedural damage. There are no guarantees with this one.
5. A casual game. 6 is not a BIG GAME!
6. An Idle game. To be honest, 6 is not something you play when you are in the mood for some serious gaming. Better played with a controller (XBOX 360 CONTROLLER), throw your feet up and while away the time until you're tired of being idle and ready for some serious gaming.
7. A 3d platformer. Take full control of the camera view for a better experience by simply moving the mouse or joystick. You decide what mode you play during gameplay, either top down or side scrolling, the camera constraints have been removed.
8. An adventure game. A SMALL adventure game.
9. Indie? YEP!
10. Dark and Moody? Yes. And “chill” paced.
11. Horror? it depends on the player to be honest.
Why should you buy/play 6?
1. A great price tag. If you're the type of gamer who would play anything at least once, then you should buy this and play at least once!
2. You're a collector. Looking for a little something different for your library and collection?
4. You love small, indie or idle games
5. You're just in the mood for something totally different.
I hope this has been a very honest product description. Feel free to contact me for whatever.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.